make-money-468x60

Happy birthday mother - I love mother very much

 Happy birthday mother

Mother who gave birth to me, when I was a kid the birthday of my mother had no money to buy gifts for my mother, I loved my mother, mother suffered life to nurturing the talent I've got now My family and I hope you take the time to the mother gave birth to you, nurture and care for you when you're young.
happy birthday mother
I was born in the family is not very much, so my mother had to work hard to earn money for my brothers to go to school like my friends very soluble in it so I tried to learn better and achieve more new area, if you are also a mother mother never sad and do not lose faith that the mother has for you.

happy birthday my mother

Now when you have to have your family spend little time thinking about the mother, take what best for the mother, such as your mother's birthday, you'll buy what gift to send to the foot plate that you spend for your mother, I think that single time only , just my mother's birthday you always and hugged my mom into saying I love you so much.